You are looking for network security software, system testing tools, network management? So you’ve found the right one! We will summarize to help you with the best tools for working with the network.
Top 6 most effective network security tools:
1. Network security testing tool – RogueScanner
– This tool (also known as the application) allows you to turn on and check, monitor if someone is intruding on your wifi, network, computer. When using this tool, you will see a list of IP addresses, devices connected to your network.
2. Network security system testing tool – SoftPerfect Network Scanner
If you want to manage, troubleshoot and investigate whether the configuration is safe for your network, you should use this tool.
3. Zenmap tool for setting up network diagrams
To explore and test network security when connecting to the internet, exploring other people’s networks, you can use this tool. There is also Hping for Linux specifically used to analyze and manage networks for Linux operating systems.
4. Free network security tool – Avast Home Edition
Admittedly, Avast Home Edition is an anti-virus software that ensures your computer is safe and avoids virus intrusion from files and links that are sticky through connecting to the network. Avast Home Edition is a browser rated for anti-virus for PC. With the ability to scan the entire system, files, data in the computer and detect, eradicate the viruses hidden in the laptop.
5. a-Squared Tool HiJackFree
To prevent and prevent spyware from entering your computer, SecurityBox recommends this tool. Moreover, HiJackFree can also scan the entire system for dangerous viruses, sypware and remove them.
6. Network security protection tool – Attack Trace
You are concerned, worried your website may be hacked, attacked, inserted malicious code? This is a free service that will check your sites and landing pages for people to see.
Network security software:
In fact, there are many people who confuse network security tools and network security software. In the world, experts also have very few people called software security but rather called network security tools.
But to be good at network security, we think that you need to learn and practice a lot. In fact, there are network security tools (network security software) that do not yet support running on different operating systems. You must be a person who understands how to create a tool, how it works, to keep your network secure.